Advanced Aircraft and System Flight Testing
Address the planning and conduct of developmental and certification flight testing of advanced contemporary avionics systems.
To perfect the knowledge of Flight Test procedures.
- Use minimum standard performances and certification testing procedures;
- Design the tests for the certification of an embedded system;
- Know how to plan flight tests considering the environmental aspect, the available material and the safety management;
- Write test reports according the analysis methods;
- Make complete projects of flight test and ground test of highly integrated embedded systems.
Governments agencies, military personnel, highly experienced industrials
60% Lectures and discussions; 20% Case Studies; 20% Exercises
- Flight Envelope, Endurance and Range
- Calibration and Pitotstatics System
- Electric, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Anti-icing, Defrosting and Stall Warning Systems
- Avionic Systems: Communication, Navigation, Surveillance and Warning
- Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS), Flight Director and Flight Control
- Closed Loop System, Closed Loop Handling (Airframe and System)
- Airframe: Stalling, Engine Power, OEI, VMCA, VMCG
- Performance Assessment; Takeoff and Landing Distance
- Static and Dynamic Stability Control